Wednesday 17 March 2021

 



Orientation: Who, what, when, where and why.

Yesterday


  The students of room 21 had a paper plane challenge after Morning Tea.

Events: What did you do in time order. 

First

we had three team in our table its kura and 

Hazel and me 


Next

Our teacher told us to make a plane with paper.



Then

I fold it two times after I fold the plane into a skinny one.



After That

We fly the plane has we can


Finally

It was the yellow team and the blue team and my team


Personal Statement

I Felt

Happy because it was fun when we fly the plane




  The student room 21 had a paper plane after morning Tea. we had three team in our table it was kura Hazel and me .Our teacher told us to make a plane ld it two times after I folded the plane into a skinny one.We fly the plane as we can.It was the yellow team and the blue team and my team i was happy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.